Commitment to Cleanliness
We Care About Your Safety
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at the front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
- Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all accommodations
- Guest keys sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
In the Words of Our Guests
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the staff required to wear masks?
Yes, our fully trained staff will be wearing masks at all times, and our cleaning staff use disposable gloves to protect guests from cross-contamination.
- What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
We've committed to brand-new deep cleaning procedures that include disinfecting of all rooms, surfaces, and common areas, under the guidance of the CDC and Department of Health.
- Does the property have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the property. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.
- Are local restaurants open?
Yes, restaurants are open, but with proper precautions in place. Indoor and patio dining both are permitted, but visitors are asked to follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks while entering.