Commitment to Cleanliness
We Care About Your Safety
At our hotel, your well-being is our top priority. Stay comfortably away from home knowing that we're taking every step to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your health and wellness throughout our property. We look forward to welcoming you back.
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. All employees wear masks and are trained on responsible hospitality. Come relax and renew with the peace of mind that you are safe with us.
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at the front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
- Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all accommodations
- Guest keys sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
In the Words of Our Guests
"The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the staff required to wear masks?
Yes, our fully trained staff will be wearing masks at all times, and our cleaning staff use disposable gloves to protect guests from cross-contamination.
- What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
We've committed to brand-new deep cleaning procedures that include disinfecting of all rooms, surfaces, and common areas, under the guidance of the CDC and Department of Health.
- Does the property have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the property. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.
- Are local restaurants open?
Yes, restaurants are open, but with proper precautions in place. Indoor and patio dining both are permitted, but visitors are asked to follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks while entering.