The Allegria Hotel Privacy Statement
- Allegria Hotel will use the personal data provided information to provide the best service you request regarding reservations, vacation packages, weddings, memberships, events, contests, or agreements relating to the provision of tourist and commercial services.
- Allegria Hotel will use your personal information to optimize their service regarding reviews, suggestions, complaints, or inquiries you may have before, during, and after your stay.
- Your information will help us offer future promotions, products, special services, newsletters, surveys, and other disclosure and collective interest issues.
- You may handle such information following the parameters dictated by Art. 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The information given to Allegria Hotel may be collected in the following situations and means.
- When information is provided directly by you.
- When you visit the corporate Web sites.
- When information is obtained by means other than those listed above and permitted by law.
- When using the online services.
Punta BETE S.A. de C.V. (Allegria Hotel) Tourism Promotion, you get the following personal data:
- Credit card information (online transactions)
- Phone number
- Any other required for the purposes of service of the company
How do we process your information?
We do so for various reasons, including:
- To request feedback
- To send advertising targeted to you
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- Identify usage trends
- To save or protect an individual’s interest
When and with whom do we share your personal information?We may share your information in the following situations:
- Business transfer. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a part of our business to another company.
- Allegria Hotel may transfer personal data to companies belonging to the same corporation. This data transferred to third parties shall be solely for marketing purposes.
Electronic Media and Cookies"Cookies" are small pieces of information sent by the website to your browser. They are stored on your computer's hard drive and used to determine their preferences when connecting to certain sites and track certain behaviors you conduct on them. In some sections of our websites, users must enable them. This allows us to:
- Recognize when you enter our sites.
- Provide personalized service.
- Know the personal settings you specified on the site so that we know what kind of information can be downloaded.
- Calculate the audience size and measure traffic parameters and frequencies of use of sections of the websites. This will reflect your preferences, allowing us to improve the content, banners, and promotions for all users and visitors.
- Track some activities that allow us to detect file downloads or other actions of interest to the user.
What personal information do we collect and why?Here, we describe what information is collected and the reasons for collecting it. The categories of information collected are as follows:
- Site visit trackers
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages, and to track their journey through the website.
In addition to Google Analytics, this website may collect information (held in the public domain) attributed to the IP address of the computer or device being used to access it.
- Reviews and comments
Should you add a comment or review on our site, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website's database, along with your computer's IP address and the time and date you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post. It is not passed on to any third-party data processors detailed below. Only the name and email address provided will be shown on the public-facing website.
Your comments and the associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either:
- Remove the comment or
- Remove the blog post.
- Forms and email newsletter submissions on the website
If you subscribe to our email newsletter or submit a form on our website, the email address you submit to us will be forwarded to a third-party marketing platform service company. Your email address will remain within their database for as long as we continue to use the third-party marketing company’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list.
You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links in any email newsletters we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
Listed below are the pieces of information that we may collect as part of servicing requests on our website:
- Email ID
- Postal Code
- IP Address
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- Email links
We only receive an email when a user mails us using an email link. There are no third-party data processors or intermediaries involved. The data is collated into an email and sent over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL), meaning the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. Our local computers and devices then decrypt the email content.
- Revenue recovery emails
As part of the Revenue Recovery model, we work with re-marketing service companies to send notification messages if you have abandoned your cart without purchasing. This is for the sole purpose of reminding customers to complete the purchase if they wish to. The re-marketing service companies do a real-time capture of your email ID and cookies to send an email invite to complete the transaction if the customer abandons the cart. However, the customer's email ID is deleted from their database after the purchase is complete.
- Site visit trackers
“Do not sell my data” - Why we don’t have it?We do not sell the personal information of our customers or minors below the age of 16 years to third-party data collectors. Hence, our website's “Do not sell my data” opt-out button is optional. Reiterating, we may collect your data to complete a service request or for marketing communications. You can submit your details here if you wish to access or erase your personal information.
Important notice for minors sharing personal informationIf you are under 16 years of age, you MUST obtain parental consent before:
- Submitting a form
- Posting a comment on our blog
- Subscribing to our offer
- Subscribing to our email newsletter
- Making a Transaction
Accessing/deleting personal informationShould you wish to view or delete your personal information, please email us your email address, name, and deletion request. Alternatively, you can fill out the form at the bottom of this page to view and/or delete your data stored with us.
Third-party data processorsWe use several third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen, and all comply with the legislation in the section above. If you request for your personal information to be deleted from our site, the request will also be forwarded to the parties below:
CorrectionsIn the case there is information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information, we reserve the right to correct said errors and to change or update the information on the site at any time and without previous notice.
User dataWe will maintain specific data you provide to our site to manage its performance and data relating to your site use. Although we perform routine data backups, you are responsible for all the data you transmit or related to any activities you have undertaken using the site. You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of this data and, therefore, waive any rights or action against Allegria Hotel arising from these reasons.
Essential cookies and similar technologiesThese are vital for running our services on our websites and apps. Parts of our websites would not function without the use of these cookies. For example, session cookies allow a navigation experience that is consistent and optimal to the user's network speed and choice of device.
Analytics cookies and similar technologiesThese collect information about your use of our websites and apps, enabling us to improve how it works. For example, analytics cookies show us the most frequently visited pages. They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services so we can fix any problems. Additionally, these cookies allow us to see overall usage patterns at an aggregated level.